RN - FT OR PT - Cosmetic/Aesthetic Specialty/Nurse Injector - Exp. W/ Botox, Dermal Fillers, Lasers
Las Vegas NV US 89141
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
Lifestyle Lift is in search of an experienced Nurse Injector/RN with specialized experience in cosmetic procedures. Lifestyle Lift is a cosmetic procedure firm
that specializes in the face and neck area. We are a National firm with 34 Centers located across the United States. Please visit www.lifestylelift.com to learn more about the company.
The Aesthetic Nurse is responsible for providing ancillary cosmetic services and patient care in a large, fast paced facial cosmetic surgical practice in Las Vegas. We are in search of an individual who demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with both staff and patients that results in exceptional patient care.
- Communicates effectively with the physician regarding patient initial patient assessments, and recommendations on a daily basis or as needed or as evidenced by the patient’s feedback.
- Collaborates with other health team members and staff to ensure the patient's well being as evidenced by staff/client feedback.
- Demonstrates ability and appropriate technical skills when administering treatments and procedures in accordance with a physician's direction as well as policies and procedures in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise, and professional manner.
- Skilled in providing patient care to provide comfort and well-being to the patient, acknowledging physiological and psychological needs.
- Accurately transcribes physician orders according to policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and safe environment for the patient and staff according to OSHA Safety and Compliance standards and adheres to all company standard policies and procedures as evidenced by staff/client feedback and Center Manager observations.
- Ensures that supplies and equipment necessary for patient care are stored in an organized and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates correct and safe technique in the use of equipment according to specific product information.
- Follows appropriate procedures for obtaining and returning or cleaning/disposing of equipment and supplies.
- Participates in economical utilization of supplies and ensure that equipment is maintained in a clean and safe manner and adheres to OSHA Safety and Compliance standards.
Job Requirements :
- Two years cosmetic based plastic surgery or related cosmetic surgical experience.
- Practical experience in administering various cosmetic services including Botox injections and fractional ablative laser treatments.
- Previous responsibility for revenue growth of a cosmetic practice’s minimally invasive /spa services under the direction of a physician.
- Experience performing laser treatments under the supervision of a physician preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to confidential material and knowledge of HIPAA/Patient Privacy Practies
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- At least one laser system certification Class II or higher
- Additional laser related training courses preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid registration as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider training (BCLS and ACLS)
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)